Household goods and personnal effects:
duty free if the required documentation is supplied.
items: Taxes and VAT will apply if less than 6 months old.
Customer presence is not required by customs (except for firearms clearance).
Customs may require you prove that personnel belongings reported on the inventoty list are more than 6 months old.
Strictly prohibited items
- All kind of food (fresh, canned, dryed, and so on...)
-- No baby powder milk, coffee, tea, chocolate and the list is pretty large...
- No medicine even very common ones.
- No food supplements.
- No alcooholic beverages as wine, licors, etc...
- Inflamable products incluidng maches or lighters.
- No spray (shaving foam, insecticide)
- Firearms or cutting weapons as swords.
- Ivoiry, skins of species in danger of extinction (see Washington convention).
- Counterfeit items.
Guidance provided for information purposes (non-contractual information).
Beginning of the page